Sunday, March 8, 2009
Journal 8
This week we talked about letting children use there vocals and knowleadge of sounds to explain parts of a story. We used the example, Piglets to explain creativity. The purpose of this week was to show us how we can let are students be creative through music. It is important to let students be creative because it allows them to express themselves. Children have very vivid minds and have a lot to say. By allowing them to work with their vocies and music we are letting them express their unquiness. It is also important to let children learn about other cultures so they are well diversed. If we keep children from learning about other people then we are keeping them from knowing. It its ikmportant to learn about the world and how other people live. Learning about different cultures gives children a variety and shows them not everyone lives the same way, everyone is different. For my project I am going to do the Irish culture. I have no Irish in me but I think there culture would be fun to do. I am aiming towards third and fourth grade to do my lesson plan on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment